About Lynn Pineda
Coral Springs Short Sale Realtor and South Florida Short Sale Realtor
I’ve been specializing as a Coral Springs Short Sale Realtor and South Florida Short Sale Realtor for many years now since 2008. I couldn’t think of doing anything else as I truly loves being able to help so many distressed Sellers while saving them from foreclosure; a true blessing to be a part of in the South Florida Real Estate Market.
The first step that you have probably already taken is trying to modify your loan with your Lender. In the event that you are unable to modify your loan, as your Coral Springs Short Sale Realtor and South Florida Short Sale Realtor, I can talk to you about selling your home as a Short Sale to avoid foreclosure (read on about a Short Sale on the “Short Sale” Page)
As your Coral Springs Short Sale Realtor, South Florida Short Sale Realtor and CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) here in South Florida, I will take care of the short sale for you by communicating with your Lender(s). Act now and call today for more details before too much time has gone by. Remember, I want to help you and has helped many a distressed homeowner save their homes from foreclosure. Feel free to review my Customer Testimonials on how I never gave up on them.
Some of the things that I will take care of for you:
Consult with you to make sure that you qualify for a Short Sale.
How do I do that you ask?
- What is your Hardship? Let’s talk about it.
- Receive and review all of your financial documents such as:
- Pay Stubs
- Bank Statements
- Tax Returns
- Income and Expense Worksheet
- Hardship Letter
- Other Lender specific forms
- Receive your written authorization to speak on your behalf to your Lender(s)
- List your home for sale as a Short Sale
- Have a Short Sale Strategy for getting your home sold as a Short Sale
- Plan for marketing your property with my heavy Internet Exposure Plan
- Make sure that any Buyer’s offer is a Fair Market Value offer; one that has a greater chance of your Lender(s) approving the Short Sale. No low ball offers here!
- Communicate with your Lender(s) on all of the Short Sale requirements
- Submit the Buyer’s and your Sales contract, my Market Analysis and your Short Sale documentation as a complete Short Sale Package to your Lender(s)
- Negotiate with your Lender(s) for Short Sale approval – Never giving up!
- Close the Sale (I have a very high approval rate; currently at 99%)
- All others details, as needed, in order to let you get on with going forward in your life. Better days ahead.