About Lynn Pineda
Southeast Florida Short Sale Realtor
I’ve specialized as a Boca Raton and Coral Springs Short Sale Realtor and Southeast Florida Short Sale Realtor for many years now since 2008, where a few years following then have been an integral part of the Real Estate landscape. Fast forward to 2019 into spring of 2020, Short Sales have been relatively non-existent. Yet, now we’re experiencing what we have not seen in our generation with the coronavirus. We’re concerned the effects that it will have upon home sellers affected by what the virus has done to communities here in southeast Florida. Know that I’ve been able to help so many distressed Sellers over the years, while saving them from foreclosure over; a true blessing to be a part of in the South Florida Real Estate Market.
The first step that you have probably already taken is trying to modify your loan with your Lender. In the event that you are unable to modify your loan, as your Short Sale Realtor here in Southeast Florida, I can talk to you about selling your home as a Short Sale to avoid foreclosure (read on about a Short Sale on the “Short Sale” Page)
As your Short Sale Realtor, South Florida Short Sale Realtor and CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) here in South Florida, I will take care of the short sale for you by communicating with your Lender(s). Act now and call today for more details before too much time has gone by. Remember, I want to help you and has helped many a distressed homeowner save their homes from foreclosure. Feel free to review my Customer Testimonials on how I never gave up on them.
Some of the things that I will take care of for you:
Consult with you to make sure that you qualify for a Short Sale.
How do I do that you ask?
- What is your Hardship? Let’s talk about it.
- Receive and review all of your financial documents such as:
- Pay Stubs
- Bank Statements
- Tax Returns
- Income and Expense Worksheet
- Hardship Letter
- Other Lender specific forms
- Receive your written authorization to speak on your behalf to your Lender(s)
- List your home for sale as a Short Sale
- Have a Short Sale Strategy for getting your home sold as a Short Sale
- Plan for marketing your property with my heavy Internet Exposure Plan
- Make sure that any Buyer’s offer is a Fair Market Value offer; one that has a greater chance of your Lender(s) approving the Short Sale. No low ball offers here!
- Communicate with your Lender(s) on all of the Short Sale requirements
- Submit the Buyer’s and your Sales contract, my Market Analysis and your Short Sale documentation as a complete Short Sale Package to your Lender(s)
- Negotiate with your Lender(s) for Short Sale approval – Never giving up!
- Close the Sale (I have a very high approval rate; currently at 99%)
- All others details, as needed, in order to let you get on with going forward in your life. Better days ahead.